Job Title: Sport Program Assistant
Reports To: Hunter/Jumper Department
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
The main focus and responsibility of this position is to provide administrative support to the Hunter and Jumper Departments, assist the Directors in administration of all programs and resources, and assist other staff members on an as-needed basis with their projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist with liaison duties, coordinating projects, mailings, event preparation and monitoring the participation in and response to programs.
- Assist with processing results and memberships for the hunter and jumper programs.
- Be responsible for managing banner inventory including coordinating distribution and subsequent return, cleaning and storage of all program banners.
- Facilitate the smooth and effective delivery of USHJA programs. Assist the Hunter and Jumper Departments with shipping related to the hunter and jumper programs.
- Represent the USHJA off-site as an ambassador at events as assigned.
- Track insurance and prize lists.
- Assist with the planning of special events such as championships and retreats.
- Assist other departments as needed.
Click here to download the complete position description for
SPORT PROGRAM ASSISTANT >>
Please send resume, salary history, and references for the Sport Program Assistant position to Katie Patrick at email@example.com.