USHJA Directory of Clinics
Education is one of the primary goals of the USHJA. The USHJA Directory of Clinics is a resource for clinic organizers to advertise these educational events and a place for the public to obtain information on available clinics.
Directory of Clinics Process
1. Submit the following to Education Department or fax (859) 258-9033 a minimum of 30 days before your clinic:
- Clinic Application
- $50 Directory Listing Service Fee, if applicable:
- No fee for riding clinics where the host or clinician is an Olympian or USHJA Certified Trainer
- No fee for non-riding, educational clinics
2. Upon receipt of the completed forms and payment (if applicable), your clinic information will be posted on the USHJA Directory of Clinics and will be promoted in USHJA’s USHJA E-Update 2-4 weeks before your clinic.
**USHJA will not be held responsible for liability or expenses incurred during the clinic.
Once the Clinic Application is received in the USHJA office,
your clinic information will be placed on the USHJA Directory of Clinics and in the USHJA E-Update.
TCP Certified Trainers
The USHJA Clinic Directory is presented by the USHJA as an informational and promotional resource for clinic organizers, clinicians, our members and the public. The information is provided for reference only. The clinics listed are not affiliated with or regulated by USHJA and the organization does not endorse, promote or sponsor the clinics or clinicians listed. USHJA is not responsible under any circumstances for the conduct of any participant or horse, nor the content of the clinic, fees or expenses charged to participants or auditors of any other aspect of any nature of the clinics.
Although the USHJA strives to keep the clinic information and related materials accurate and current, it makes no warranties or guarantees of any kind as to the listings accuracy or currency. USHJA shall not be liable for any damages, claims or actions of any nature incurred, undertaken or arising directly or indirectly from the information contained in the directory or for any damages, claims or actions of any nature arising from any participation in any clinics listed in the Directory.