Thanks for your interest in the Children’s and Adult Amateur Hunter Regional Championships! Riders must apply by their region's deadline for their Children's or Adult Amateur Hunter points to count toward qualifying. Use the menu at right to visit your region's page for more information.
Applications are $50 and do not indicate a commitment to attend but allow a rider's points to count toward qualifying.
- U.S. resident
- Submit an application and the application fee prior to regional deadline*
- Current Active USEF and USHJA Junior or Amateur member in good standing
- Riders may not have competed in a class that exceeds 3'3" during the qualifying period (Exception: riders may compete in the USHJA National Hunter Derby and the Children's or Adult Amateur Jumper sections during the qualifying period)
*Each rider's region is determined by the rider's point state as recorded with USEF as of December 1 of the current competition year.
- Registered with USHJA and recorded with USEF and in good standing
- Shown under owner of record who is an Active USHJA and USEF member in good standing